MSG Eastern Region MTB Series 2013
Mud, Sweat and Gears is GO for 2013 with an exciting 8 round series spanning 4 counties in the Eastern Region.
Each of our 8 venues represents a unique challenge to the riders from technical single track to open, flowing trails and lung busting climbs all mixed in with a great on the day event atmosphere!
Despite the fantastic growth and interest the series has seen over the previous five seasons Mud, Sweat and Gears remains extreme fun for all. We welcome everybody from the first time racer to the seasoned campaigner and there is a category and race to suit everyone!
With the Olympic Mountain Bike Event having now so successfully taken place at Hadleigh Farm in Essex regional interest in our sport has never been greater. In recognition of this MSG and British Cycling are working in partnership to deliver Round 5 of the National XC Series at Hadleigh Farm in Essex. I would encourage all of our riders to support this event and take the opportunity to ride this fantastic event!!
Dates and Locations
- Sunday 17th March, Tunstall Forest, Suffolk
- Sunday 21st April, Codham Park, Braintree, Essex
- Sunday 19th May, Thetford Forest, Norfolk
- Sunday 16th June, Ickworth House, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- Sunday 14th July, Secret Nuclear Bunker, Kelvedon Hatch, Essex
- Sunday 4th August, Hinchingbrooke Country Park, Cambridgeshire - Pre-entry only - NO entry on the day available
- Sunday 8th September, Langdon Hills, Essex
- Sunday 29th September, Hadleigh Farm, Essex - Pre-entry only - NO entry on the day available